Thursday, March 9, 2017

a little bit of this insignificant being, you'll find a whole piece.

i tend to forget things, be it an important date or as simple as names. i have this fear that one day i'll forget about things, i'll forget who i loved, maybe one day i'll forget about who i am. its not a decent thought to think about. so i tried writing which i usually write it in a piece of paper and ended up mixed with my snots, i had a notepad which i have no idea how to read it anymore. then i tried having a blog (again) but i have this fear too that people will see it and judge me for who iam, and of course as millennial as i could possibly be; i have an instagram - two to say the least, one for my friend and one just for me to rant. i tried every platform to leave my mark.

so, this post is to sum up what i can save from my writing and  a peak from my instagram account.
this is not your usual rant, its just me, wanting to remember.


my instagram consist my rants about how i feel, my favourite things in any kinds of form, poems of sort, and a bit about myself. of course as you can see, those are my tattoos; complete with their meanings for me on the caption so i wont forget.


few of my writings that survived my recklessness. consist of dark, gloomy, self pity kind of writings. i tried just to calm myself down as i write, but often times, i'm more lost than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment