Tuesday, July 4, 2017

the pills are typing

at first i took half,
since that was my dose from the doctor.
it gave me a good night sleep.

the week after i took two,
i'm feeling i'm building a tolerance.
it silence my head and a good night sleep.

hours later i want another two,
it feels my body has a mind of it own.
it silenced my existence for awhile.

days past i took five,
my head was too crowded for me too sleep
i didn't get a good night sleep but at least its numb

an hour later, i took an extra three,
this time with something to burn and burn you insides
i feel like i'm going away.

maybe one day,
just maybe,
i'll take all of them
and i'll be sleeping at peace forever.

when i sleep, burn me till my remains are only ashes.
spread me to where the nature will greet me with ease.
light, sound and waves is where i'll return.
nature of the living i will be.


a preview




sounds of metal forging is clear.
laughter of a girl.
sweats and starting to see things.
torso down feel stiff
dreamt big wings wating on the corner of my room


No comments:

Post a Comment