Saturday, June 4, 2016

i stood with a hello amidst of thousand words, wondering where to begin.

ah yes, finally a blog. after years of losing a great amount of notes, endless warning on my phone due to the insufficient memories to save my writings and papers i scribbled on ended up nowhere to be near me. i had made to the point where i gave up on losing my writings and surrendered to the almighty internet. so, i decided to make a blog. and yes, like any other people in this platform would do: they do a self-introduction.

now now, don't take me the wrong way. i had a blog before; long before i made this one. yes, i was once too, a millennial kid. hence, i think i have a pretty clear grasp of how things works here. i would love to tell what was my previous blog about, and why did i deactivate it in the first place, but, it would take a whole space to explain why did i do such immature action. so, every time someone asked what happened to my blog, i'd gave them a nonchalant reply that "my lump of fur ball ate it."

long story short - to reduce the nonsense i will spit in this blog. this lovely platform that you are accessing will be filled with my thoughts about everything and anything. let that be scribbles, poems, rants, essays, you name it. you have been warned in advance, dear you. i salute you who has the guts and patience to cope up with even lord doesn't know what horrific writings will i write here.

so i will end this introduction with:

HELLO.

No comments:

Post a Comment