Wednesday, June 15, 2016

take a peek through the cracks of my walls to see what lies inside

"you know, i don't know what's worst. you crying alone or you're making his death as an excuse."

i hear a familiar voice echoes as i am washing my face.

"i know you, you can't lie. i've been watching you crying these past few nights. i didn't expect this night would be bloody."

i didn't even bother, i dried my face and looked for aspirins and first aid kit.

"it's inside the cupboard, you always put it there. incase something happens; something like this."

there was a long pause, none of us move from where we are.

"i'm guessing this will be a long night, huh? this will be fun." 

i stood there, looking sharply at the mirror.

"you should stop, you know? i'm just stating the obvious here. i don't want you to die"

i would shout, but i don't want to wake the neighbours.

i heard chuckles.

"aren't you tired? look at you, every night. you're a mess, scattered, train-wreck. heck! a wreck."

i clenched my fist, struggling in control.

"you were happy, you were--"

the voice stopped only for the sound of shattered mirror fills the room.
i cant control my tears from falling, let alone the blood dripping from my wrist and my fist.

i left the bathroom and immediately look for the aspirins.
i took the aspirin and closed my eyes.

both are to be swallowed and leave a bad taste in my mouth.


i guess i should've listen to myself more.


No comments:

Post a Comment