Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017.

2017 was a hell of roller-coaster,
i had my ups and downs.
i owned a cat,
i lost the cat,
i own a dog,
i named her after a food,
breaking down,
being lost,
having panic attacks,
crying and isolating myself,
feeling happy,
i got found,
on my highs,
when i'm high,
being in a relationship,
getting out of a relationship,
being in one but you're not,
hiding,
fucking,
being alive,
being dead,
being almost literally dead.

i'm grateful with all that has happened, it was sure hell of a ride. i found what i love to do, my life is still a mess, but at least now i know what i want in life. i did the things i thought in a thousand years would never do. i found another part of myself that i was never aware of. it wasn't all rainbows but its all beautiful.
but no matter i loved it...
i think i'll have to skip the next ride.

happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment