Wednesday, December 20, 2017

you are the good in life

have you ever noticed that people loves you when you're dead
but treat you like you're dead when you're alive?

have you ever noticed that people are dying in front of others
but they would say "nobody would ever see this coming"?

being dismissed, telling that its just an overreaction
the voices aren't there,
you're making things up,
and for me, being dead is another temptation.

head pounding, chest beating is a sign of distraction.
being told i'm not living my life to their expectation
when i'm here barely holding on.
i didn't ask for this, i'm sorry.


but not you,
you were the good in life.

the fresh air in this polluted life
the only thing that made sense
you are the good in life.

the only thing i look forward to
even if for an hour or two
you are the good in life.

hugs to made to calm
kisses made to get me out from this realm.

you made everything s little bit better in my bitter life,
you were there by my side,
you hated seeing me cry because it makes you sad,
you'd kiss the pain away and hug me in my sleep.
we'd snuck out like how a teen would,
we'd go on joyrides and exchange kisses,
you'd mutter how much you love me
in my breakdowns while i'm trembling and covered in tears.
even until today, you'd hug me tighter than before.
we'd be in the dark and i wont be afraid,
cause i know, you're there to be my light.

you are the good
in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment