Thursday, December 21, 2017

bundle of rants from places i am too ashamed to tell where i found it

if tonight i die
will you still smile to me like yesterday?

if tonight i die
will you re-assure me you'll be okay?

if tonight i die
will you hold my hand until its time to let go?

if i die tonight
i wont ask much for today


i just want you to know, i will be okay.

---

i need you to tell me that i am good
this manipulative and destructive skin
but deep down inside i'm good
help me999999999

---

you look like someone who would ruin my life 
and run me over with a truck over and over again
but i'd be fine with it

also,

you look like someone who could love me
nonetheless i'm a mess
and be fine with it.

lets stay alive.

---


the night was livelier than usual
but why do i
feel alone

why do i
have to hold back
the tears

why do i
have no reason
to cry

its nice to have something
to motivates and keeping me alive
but
the urge kept getting stronger
im sorry

---

the joy of living
keeps decreasing
you could hear
death teasing

there are days that im fine
where i feel normal like others
but in an instant
i could feel the sun no longer shine

as i'm typing i feel my head pounding
the image of dying comes close
offering painless paradise
leaving all hell behind

i wish people would take me seriously
i am growing tired on this silent battle
i feel so little

maybe when i'm gone, you'll understand i'm troubled

---

(i cut the first half because.)

love is not an olympic, its not a race. there's a start but hopefully no end.
love is also not about winning.
love is what makes you feel you, they would accept the part where we would be in our worst condition.


the best of me is the worst of me and vice versa. 
we wouldn't be the same as we once met. 
comfort grew and loving new side will follow too. 
love is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment